Chad Bergström (born December 5, 1988 [age 31]), better known online as Chadtronic, is an American YouTuber and commentator known for his reaction and toy videos. His channel is mostly filled with Nintendo-based content, but it sometimes strays off into different categories.
Chad also has two other channels as well: Chadtronic Pokemon, where he does various unboxings of Pokemon merchandise, and Gloop, a Nickelodeon-themed channel.
In 2018, he started his own multimedia company called Yojoyco.
In December 10, 2019, Disney+ Elephant's First VHS was made called "Chadtronic: Laughter.com/fun".
Chadtronic can either be very hyper or calm. In his earlier videos, he is very calm and doesn't overreact. In his reaction videos, however, he is very hyper and strange (in a good way) because he often screams, laughs, coughs, falls out of his chair, slams his NES pillow on the ground, etc. As Chad has stated in a Sonic Boom livestream, the NES pillow rage was only a way to express his anger. It stuck with his fans and now whenever he rages he smashes his pillow.
- Chadtronic hates the fifth night in Five Nights at Freddy's.
- Chadtronic's weakness is SammyClassicSonicFan's screams.
- Chadtronic is haunted by Glitchy Pikachu.
- In every Mario Kart 8 stream, an Asian guy named Mr.TongWah goes on and does whatever he can to mess up Chad and not let him win.
- There was once a faker of Chadtronic on one of Nathaniel Bandy's Mario Kart 8 streams.
- Chad can play the trombone.
- His intro used to be "Ladies and Gentlemen" but since he watched some of SammyClassicSonicFan's videos, its been "Ladies and Fricks!"
- Chad does not edit his Chadtronic Pokemon videos, it is actually a friend of his named Jordan, otherwise known as AfterEndMedia/PokeFilp.
- Chad was also one of the YouTubers shown on Disney XD's DXP series Polaris: Player Select.
- Chad is afraid of a glitched Pikachu face, as seen here.
- His channel name used to be in all lowercase.
- In January 2018, he used to have a beard, but since then shaved it off. He had it again in December 2019, but shaved it again.